Monday, June 30, 2008

sometimes, it really pissed me off

Since I went to college 2 years ago, until now, I find that dealing with people is hard.
Unlike the personality I usually exposed to through education and television.
its ashame to say that people in the real world is hideous.
sorry have to bold it.
or maybe it just happens to me, the world around me.
I heard stories, I've been in stories.
how on earth there are people who think and talk like orc cock?
i mean what the fcuk is going on in their mind?
I fcuking sure there is something wrong, the attitude they showing in response to something subtle-ly minor-ly typical.

maybe this is due to different exposure to different shits since childhood.
it must be it.
cant totally put the blame on them anyways,
blame the media,
blame the parents,
blame the religions.

raise your children carefully, even if you accidentally had 1.
sometimes, twisting the angle abit, dumping babies can save the world from trashes.

lesson learn : control.
whatever shit happens and no matter how the fcuk things went wrong, just try to control, control the wrath, the emotion, the hulk inside you.
yes, you may suffer abit in the beginning, they will think they won, they are right, they WILL continue to treat you the way they did, but, you keeps the line in harmony. just like this...




... like this. end

No comments: