Saturday, October 14, 2006

friday the 13th

ok today is friday the 13th... which sounds so cool so i decide to write down wat happen to me today...

i wake up at 11+pm... then eat 3 ham jin biang. as this is my last day in kuantan.. i copy some songs to my pendrive la. found many songs... then i go ultimateguitar.com search for some tabs for those songs which i found nice... so i end up tuning my guitar to play iris, tune it back, play some christian songs, some james blunt.. till my finger aching...i played so hard.. i strum so kuat... i was kinda under ecstatic condition.. high high~! after dat.. i go play 1 dota match.. used enigma.. got pa leaver(noob) opponent got hero chantek-gondar, drow, sk, lord, cm. we got axe(qiang), bara(geng), ant. i tot we losing.. cuz after pa died 2 times he left.. i no mood play.. farm like shit... but our axe n bara so determine.. and opponent oso noob noob dei... wo we win liao... haha.. not nice de game..feel sien...

then 3 plus.. argue with mama for the car.. then go megamall...too late for movie.. just walk around with a new frend... crapping... eat drink.. then go home... bring my dobby go pee pee, i never bring my dog around since i dunno when... well... he still stinks.. haha... old doggy.. then i bath.. watch tv awhile.. sms sikit... then dota... aih.. ntg to do but dota... wat a noob... dunno y after 1 hour in the game(i m luna) i die 1st time lafter 1 hr dunno y whole pc hang d... swt... ping taken.. sure kena ban liao... kelian~ not my fault la... wuuwuuu... (aku godlike de neh,... but kena gb end liao.. swt)

after all the chi kek thing, i go c my blog lor... saw pao pao link me... with a kinda sot de name... wat liu chee kang lin chee kang.. .swt swt... then saw terry in msn put msg wat friday the 13th... so i ma post this lor...
p/s: 2 days till school open.... swt swt... 6 days till result send to home... die die... live life full while u still can.. ciaoz~!

No comments: