Saturday, November 04, 2006

deja vu

y? cause 2 continous day i play 2 dota match on each day..

day 1, the first game i got priestess and the 2nd game i got luna.
day 2, the first game i got priestess and the 2nd game i got luna.

both my priestess not geng... zzz... die 5 times... same... both use arrow to kill my first target...
both my luna first blood people... zzz... same lane... both oso kena end when got wicked sick...

deja vu~!
deja vu~ babeh~!

i did my model d... i like it cuz afterall its my own design n hardwork... sleepless night... ahh... torchering~!
the pic will be update soon... i just got 1 pic wit me... and its not fully done yet... now i submitted it to teacher d... so be patient to observe my noobster piece~!!

sneak peek >>

the angle quite weird... the work quite dirty... aih... but i like the roof~! i got the most complexly done roof in the whole class~! well, not the most complex in design... u know some others use 1 lapis of hard paper to make roof.. i uses 3!! with plastic to make it looks so damn nice when u see it under the roof. and its fully sprayed in silver colour to emphasis the steel i used. the roof support.. those are the headache part... took me quit longtime n trapt me in the middle of model making and designing and supporting the heavy roof with just 5mm thick of card board.. hard hard... luckily its stands... hopefully its still standing...
the rapid kl is just for fun... so tat people know this is bus shelter.. not taxi shelter.. ok gtg.. hungry~~

3 comments:

Vivien said...

wa lao damn sui ur bus stop. (wait is it a bus stop i think so) I like it ^^ ^^

how many ppl can it accomodate?

cheekang not ck said...

sui? haha.. it can accommodate many ppl... keke.. and thechair is not done yet.. this pic taken b4 fully done... soon i post the plan, elevation n another pics.. kke...

Vivien said...

sui as in very yeng very geng lo hokkien!!

xD yea u sud post the fully done work cant wait to see