Sunday, November 12, 2006

result

my result out today. lately i had a dream and i saw my own result is so damn F. therefore, i was so afraid to open up the envelope to c my result.. utill at a time i c thru the envelope and saw my result... so bad arr... 2 As all B... wtf... how can 3-5 others get 1-2B only? i m so noob la...

"starting frm today, i mean this sem, i must dota less, gaming less, study more, hardworking more."

must gimme support arrgh~~ i duwan to continue like a piece of shit... this is the first time i get my own result by my bare hands... normally they send to kuantan for my mom and among frends hardly know each others results... no comparism no competition.. today i m quite down, as u can tell. i ask many of my colleagues for their results... so shocking... they can do so well`~!!! omg... i duwan dota liao.. luckily to help me in this my bs account has been permanently banned~!! yeah.. cheerS~!! god save the queen~!! even though i got few back-up id, but the username cheekang is far too lame... pwn oso tak syok.. my cgpa super low... cannot like dat la.. must change abit... must become hardworking... so the talent that god provides me can be manipulate well.. i wan get a good result~!!!!

PS: 1 of the A that i got is legal studies. and there are total 6 persons in my course who get A. something to be happy of? i dun Fking think so`!!! i m noob~!!!

No comments: