Saturday, January 13, 2007

futsal in the rain, on the slab, with new friends, and some chics...

title says it all~!

this morning i got a sms by jason, he invite me to go this sport outing with his friends which are strangers to me. so in the rain i wait for him at genting corner, then with his unser toyota we off to the spot. i was kinda nervous, alone in the dark with strangers.. all speaking english~! omg... i noob english`! total of around 16 people consists of gal n guy. guy frm thin to fat tall to not so tall. gal frm tall to short to nice to cute.

muhaha... we split into teams of 4 people, with 1 gal in each side. raining softly.. and we actually played on a hard slab used for badminton built on a small sport park beside a basketball court in an housing area not far to my place beside the main road leading from wangsa area to mrr2 with adequate lighting and a large enough space for our activities.

so i din socre any... due to long time no play and kaki keras and lack of energy. and the slipery floor act along with my inertia against me is really killing me... aih takleh show skill... =_='' win lose ... play for fun... haha.... nice also... jason told me they kinda do this kinda activity once a week mostly on friday. and he invited me to his cell grp on thursday nite... would consider bout it, since the place is just nearby brj, means walking distance~ good....

actually this bunch of christian is super outgoing and open minded. the first time i actually ran into jason is in a cyber cafe. he ask me for my number, then not long later he invited me out for dota, with his others christian mates, gals as well, well, christian outing to dota, cool huh? then some many times he asked me to go some event but u know la, my time table shedule all fully book, appointment elsewhere, bal bla bla... and now playing futsal in the middle of the nite.... haha... actually going with them is kinda relaxing ler... shuld make note on friday nite booked for this event... hmm...

-did i mention cute in my post?-

No comments: