Sunday, August 03, 2008

good morning

hi how are you?
I am freezing thank you.
In less than 3 hours i will be heading to Hobart.
Just done my model. As usual it looks like shit. I dunno why i spent like... 5 hours plus in the making of it?
Another saturday night, worked like a dog in restaurant, and continue the assignment after that.
do i feel tired?
i dunno how to explain.. cold + exhausted + pain + all sorts of emotional attack + dont forget the psychological side of everything.
with me is my supper-box with clayfish, siuyuk and chicken.. and a ciggy. but i somehow dont feel like eating them.
futursim: my health is gonna be so fcuked up in 20 years time, or less.
optimistic: nothing.
btw, kinda awe by my ipod. its been 2 days since of continuous playing, exclude the pausing, and i found that i have yet encounter a repeated song.

hey, a bald guard with tattoo behind his head just walked pass.
no he is not 47, the tattoo is something with wing, not a barcode. and if its 47, i might have been dead, and still wondering what the heck happened.

ok, my mind is moving to another state.. . better stop before something unorthodox happen.

No comments: