Saturday, October 18, 2008

bad drea x good dream

last night,
or this morning i cant remember well,
i had this weird dream.

i found that my guitar body is cracked, there is a hole at one corner, must have caused by knocking.
i was so helpless, i did not know what to do then i ran to my mum to seek for comfort...
sad case.

the next moment,
i was with some of my friends which i do not know who for i did not see their faces.
we were at this sort of resort island,
and a girl in my hometown which is not close to me at all but at the same time we did somehow was real close in real life...
complexity, its not what you think it is...
and i saw her topless in my dream,
ambiguity is i did not know whether she went topless or its just merely my imagination,
but why her?
i did not know.
the one you are thinking is not the one i am referring,
and stop trying you will never get it.


ok the new altec lansing is rocking my room whole day..
and that is one of the reason why my leah dizon keep on dropping from the wall...

well,
got to make a run to the toilet,
shit is rushing out from my asshole and i do not want to shit my pants or let it leaks onto the floor and got vibrated by the bass and shoot it all over my bed and send the stinks floating in the air which lure the visits of flies and roaches to coexist with me in my room which at the moment smell of mild lavender fragrance and bananas as i recently was quite mildly addicted to bananas for its spring now the weather is warm enough to mass produce them but still its kinda cold in the night but i am still surviving with shortpants and shortsleeve in the sleep which leads to the weird dream i mentioned earlier in this post that i am not suppose to write now because i should have been doing my work and i should not even feel the shit coming.
ok its coming
bye!

No comments: