Thursday, October 02, 2008

i remember..

when i saw kinwai's boot.....



i remember when i was form 4,
me and a bunch of my pals play football in a school field everyday.
like.. monday to friday.
then there was this guy,
a random guy who pops out of nowhere,
i can't remember his name...
he shown up in the field for like 3-4 times?
and he told me he was studying in Kl,
and he seldom play football,
and he thought of giving me his boots,
reason: for a person who can make good use of it rather than leaving itself to rust by time.
he fetched me to his house,
grabbed the boot for me,
and sent me home.
he even offer my brother to tag along his car back to KL.

i can't describe the feeling..
it was like...
such a long time ago,
and i could be so forgetful, insomnia?
or pure ignorance...
if i kinwai happens not to wear the same model of boot,
the incident will remains scraps somewhere behind my brain.
until now,
i felt grateful and thankful.
come on?! he barely knew me for a week..
and he never shown up since then,
or maybe he did,
i just couldn't picture his face anymore...
whats left in pieces is the boot's model, and his car is kelisa (finger crossed)

to make things worse,
i seldom wear that boot,
its only got 6 studs,
6 removable metal studs,
and i somehow screwed them in wrong arrangement,
and it hurts (fhurts) when i run in it.
and one day,
kianhan came to me,
borrowed the boot from me,
and since then,
the boots is gone.
like,
he never returned it to me.

and now,
i am missing it a little.
afterall it was an extraordinary commission,
like the way i get this boot,
like the way your fire mage got this super rare item from an orc in WoW.
like mysteriously i cant explained.
like i am going to end this post.
like this. *snap*

No comments: