Tuesday, November 25, 2008

and it glows..again

one day my brother msn-ed me asking me about keyboard, saying he cant get one there, and he seems to like the one i am using...

Align Centerthis one
its small, compact, easy, simple, back-lit.
for him wanting it so much,
he asked me to get another one myself, and
give my current one to him...
so fair.
i notice beside both being back-lit gaming keyboard, they are both powered by razer.


comparison in size.
did not like the microsoft one, but
since its having promotion and
for being my brother's brother,
i have to go for this big and ergonomic one.
i not at all like the design of it...


its big,
and it has curves...
for me, curve is not a thing applied on everything...
work best only on cars and chics.
yes chics with curves...


the night view...
i hope its clear enough...
i placed a spoilt mouse underneath my logitech Alto stand and it vibrantly lightens up with beams of blue led.
with the lights off its a haven for my laptop.




now i have to work myself to get use to large keyboards....
and try to use them 10 programmable keys and 2 jog-dials in gaming...
will try them on dota.
i got to play bored aussie! its like blueserver/ggc
and i cant have my dinner on the same desk anymore~
the keyboard is taking up the spaces!

No comments: