Thursday, March 19, 2009

room update!

so
i went to school one day as usual and found that john is giving a way freebies.
so
as usual a cheapskate i went for him to check it out.
so
i met wengzai on my way and he'd actually booked many of the freebies!
so
he showed me to john and checked out those products.
so
i ended up taking a large desk home. so large i have to use the word sibet large to describe it.
so
we dismantled it and find a way to deliver the 2 tables to out houses respectively.
so
i have to re-plan my room layout again. damn.
so
my room is not a favorable space for furniture placement. there is bloody bay window, the door is in the middle of wall, the heater is fixed on the most bed-able wall, the power supplies are so unconvincingly placed, the wardrobe was fixed at the wrong corner...
so
here are the visuals of my new room. this is like the 3rd version of it already. its killing me.
single bed cater up to 2 girls and myself at the same time

cny cookies

my baby fender and my closet. love'm

sibet large desk

shoes a scene




p/s: some 'dead-fish-leftovers-cabbages' smell is flowing the house.. cant find the source, and my ambi pur scent got pwned by it like totally... STINK!

pp/s: john is my school helper

No comments: