Thursday, May 04, 2006

Dinner

while there is not much money left in my wallet, i eat instant noodles. due to the natural laziness of myself, i demand it to be cook by my lovely, kind, friendly, helpful, pretty, and all sorts of good values housemate--- sookting to cok for me... (well, obviously this values only appears when she really cook for me..)

ok the mee... package... a gift frm a frend when he travels to China..
yes.. its the "jay chou beef mee".. sedap-nya~~
well, after its been cooked.. its like this.. ~~enjoying the mee...then because of this stupid chair.. (notice the back rest there is broken, well, it wasnt before this) i fell.. while drinking the soup.. haha.. thats another reason y my floor is so unclean.. sticky..and erhem.. smelly perhaps.. the paln view of the whole thing...i swear it was more terrible in real life..(luckily nothing on the table belongs to me ^_^)thats it.. end of my pointless story.. but i did finished up the soup later.. ~ guess wat? the table is not fully cleaned yet.. as usual.. zZz

No comments: