Monday, August 07, 2006

tag? how it goes?

10 YEARS AGO I WAS:
9 years old, i was std 3 huh? still in chungching...same skool with my mom,the first primary school i was in... and kinda forget almost all the thing.. yah.. got PTS (an exam to let u skip std 4..eg. perkypie did it, milo did it.. and so on..) well, my mom din want me to skip so i noobly do the test.. and i know i choose the bottle with most water as the 1 that cre8 highest amplitud... noob huh?? >.<
5 YEARS AGO I WAS:
2001, Form 2. ermm... ntg much to talk about... was in the same skool with mom again... err.. super noob.. din kap lui... and was super good boi.. ( i think) 1 of a few who brings a lunchbox to skool... same class wit perkypie... since she tag me so i have to mention her... and she was not as pretty as she is now... and ermm.. ntg much la.. frm 2 wor... yeah.. my hair is the infront stand up gay hairstyle... (most gays do that style..)


1 year ago i was:
In tarc.. which i really dislike cuz in my thought it was a lame school.. lame name... sigh.. i was here now... tats life...i was in my old hse here.. make new frends in col.. and stuff like tat.. yeah.. and i help my course team to get into football tourney final... first time in my course history... haha.. bangga..

5 MOST RECENT SONGS I LISTENED TO:
she new song.. hsemate open... no choice but to hear.. and it keeps on updating.. cuz my hsemate pc mp3 on non-stop 1...

5 SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO:
beter man
happy birthday
truly madly deeply
hero
qing tian...
(many lah.. but truthfully i dunno all negaraku n pahang anthem words.. )

IDEAL PLACES FOR RUNNING AWAY TO:
library

5 THINGS I REALLY WANT:
a godess fly to help me get all the answer frm my pal in exam hall
a wallet that produces rm100 per day... (im not greedy)
brain that can remember all in 1 glance
a new hp
a new pair of sneakers

5 THINGS I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW
shitting
sleeping
dreaming
mapling
studying

BIGGEST JOYS IN MY LIFE
Family and friends and some of my treasures

5 PEOPLE I TAG
stil wondering how to tag.. some1 pls explain to me~>..<~

No comments: