Friday, September 08, 2006

angels

today.. for being 2 hours early to skool, with my frends i went to library to revise for the last time... and when i step out of the library, i saw an angel*~~ she wears white sweater... and we have eye contact... ahhh~~wat a pleasant afternoon for exam...
well, then i was sitting in the exam hall... ten minutes into the exam, i peek thru the window (i use to sit beside windows) and saw a pretty figure, passing by.... well, after that, she enters into my exam room, shit~ super beauty~ another angel*, she wears black jacket, a total contrast of the earlier angel i saw... wow~~ at the second she sits down, i "ah-choo~!!" yea.. i did sneeze...oh god~! how thankful i m to have a chance to sit in the same class with an angel... and to encounter 2 godsent in 1 day...
well.. so 2 hours pass and i did my paper.. and so comes the chance for me to kap her... again.. n again... thank god again, she fail to find her bag... she was like moving right behind me~! RIGHT BEHIND ME~!!! extending her neck, ermm right behind my right shoulder, peeking into the crowd of bags to look for hers... (my bag was located there) then her expression told me she is looking for her bag... so being so proud i saw it n show to her... ~!! omg... cant believe we actually talked~!! nvm it.. then followed her down stairs.. and i love u god to be able to see tat she is actually taking off her jacket~!! 0.O whoalemak~!! a white singlet she wears underneath the balck jacket... omg... she fills my defination of angelic complexion with devilish body~!! **** yes~!! superb body~!! along with a scent of fragrance... she pass me by to her destination... oh ya~! she uses nokia 7610~!! =p

No comments: