Monday, September 25, 2006

lost wallet

ok... dat day... friday... i o out with 1 guy and another guy with breast. (u can guess who is he) then on the way home, in station dang wangi, i was too freaking tired n laid on the chair... then the train arrive then i stand up, with my ass scrub the corner of the seat, then at the time i think my wallet was forces out frm my pocket.. without myself noticing it... then when i reach wangsa maju, i touch my ass as usual and realized i have lost my wallet... then i take the train back to dang wangi...( 7 stops if i not mistaken) then ask n check around.. tak dapat.. then mah go back home lor. the next day go report police... pay rm2 for 2 piece of paper... then go home... with only 10 bucks in my pocket... zzz ... then live on as usual.. the next day, which is sunday, i woke up by a guy... my photostat guy, he called me to inform me tat a guy called him to ask for my number... said he got my wallet... n trying to contact me to gimme back... so then he ask me to wait for tat guy's call... then dat guy call me... ask me got go college anot.. .i tell him holiday.. then he ask me whether monday can go theis cheraton hotel near dnag wangi station find him look for this dompet, then i say i going home later 5 pm... and only return after 3-4 weeks... he shock abit then he ask me to go to this taman jaya station to meet at 2 oclock... (dats y i dare to go alone... cuz i know dat he does not plan the thing itself... ) then i go meet him up n he return the thing back to me... without a cent missing,... wow... super nice guy.. indian... angelic... an angel returning a wallet to a devil... wahahah... then i go back home.. wait for my parents,.. then go to a yi house.. so it ends here i tot the story if my wallet... but jes now, my fdather got a note in the mailbox... and it says tat ur son liu chee kang has lost his wallet in kl... for details pls call 016-9xxxxxx. walao... then my mom go call this number... so its a owner of a sport shop nearby "kao(dog) wong(king) yeah~!" this man came to my house twice n because we all were in kl.. so he left a note... a super kind man oso... sigh... so tat ambuneh (quite tall) actually called all the numbers on my card in my wallet... just to find a way to return the wallet to me... i m sure he called billy(the low yat guy) ah miao(the old 70 guy) ah sam(the hair stylist) and the 2 i mentioned... such a nice guy... super kind... where to find? its me who are blessed with luck.. provided by god... who else? but angels sent frm above to save a worthless owner frm aparting with his wallet.. aih.. sigh... do i deserve all these? i m just a feeder.. and a feeder dont deserve a divine...

1 comment:

Liu Chee Chung said...

Hey bro, seems dat God had really blessed u well...Even though u'd stop going to church n straying away from Him day by day, He never forget u and still long to love u...This is 'grace', saving someone who's not worthy.. We all live by grace, and i hope u take this incident as a lesson and turn back to God...

Dun be naughty at home, talk more to parents, dun stay isolated, cz the family oso long to love you, but u dun share ur feelings... Dun play so much comp, do something else more meaningful... Be good to parents and talk more, dun be a fool who always act cool...

All the best to u in holiday, have fun and may God bless you!!
Ur bro in India, Chee Chung