Thursday, September 07, 2006

exam week..

my oh my.. its the exam again.. the scarriest event of the whole sem... so aproximately 2 weeks before exam, i always stay back and study in library... so the few days i felt so meaningful.. well, perhaps the 1st time this sem which i feel so.. like study.. library is good, cuz when u get bored , u can always scan around u for chics, and u also get to read the newspaper, go play with the lift which absurdly prohibits students to use... the library life does not last lng for me... as i try to study at home... which... those who have been to my house know the limited space of it and there is a superb invention which we call computer on my desk... so well, who knows me know its hard for me to study. plus, my housemate and his frends always come to play dota... (there is only 2 terminal here and outstandingly they enjoy 2 person fighting against computer, AI map they call it, again n again n again n again.... zzz) haha... do u know how eye sore it is to see people fighting against AI and still keep on shouting n screaming and showing their logical item built and reasonable skill build and hero and wateva.. they just seems like omg... i dunno how to explain.. (FYI: AI is super sedap, theres no reason to be happy or shout to each other or the AI or be ecstatic when u kill one of their hero) to get a way from it, i study in room, on bed... sigh.. cant help... i cant wake up to go to skool library and the cozy condition in library somehow makes me sleepy... so god bless me and hope that i can remember and get to study well... go go go... S-T-U-D-Y

No comments: