Sunday, December 23, 2007

This morning I dream of myself, ys, ky and cs were ancient Chinese soldiers. Kinda weird cuz its not what big battlefield we were at. Along with us a small party of soldiers. At first we do not have weapons and have to kill an opponent to loot his. Sort of a wave by wave we were attacked as we moved along. Ys and ky were sticking together, I was with some strangers which appear to be my war companion (...) and I dunno bout cs. Randomly i got a small axe-shape knife... so small its the size of a pen cap, or more precisely, it was just the head of an axe. I have to use my fingers to hold it and great scott i killed alot! Killed a captain and got myself a 哉. (dunno how to explain it) After we reached some place to rest, I figured that some captain class in our group was trying to kill people who were not behaving in well manner. And they killed alot of our comrades who were not sitting properly.. swt... And I was afraid and went to sit with ys.. but then the killer came to sit and talked to ys... I terkejut sia and terus cabut to sit with cs... XD And i forgot the ending... no ending i think... or we just sit there until the credits come out....stupid weird dream... =.=''








Today was pouring rain. With an umbrella I walked in it to work. And now my foot stink shit. And my umbrella I left it in the restaurant.

No comments: