Tuesday, April 24, 2007

cheers~

there was time i go read all wei kee's past archive... ahh~ reminds me of many things... like if u read back what u'd read before.... u get something out of it... like joe cole said, he get a lil bit of soul frm the players he nutmeged... means when he dribble or dummy u, he suck ur soul~ ! scary cole...zzz... k k ... now i m going to re-read my 2005 post... c whats been happening .. to me... some post reminds me of something, some posts, make me feel like it was just yesterday...

realised i've stop blogging for 3 months + in the beginning of 2006... whats wrong with me back then? haha... touched by wei kee and xyn.. after i revived my blog.. long sleeping blog.. they left comment~!! woot~ nice 1 mates~

thats it... the 2 gals awaken... time to go kfc... (2 gals sleepign on my bed? shhh..) this is a pointless blog though... trying to catch up the update speed of limys.... just kidding... oh ya btw... i will be gattending an interiew... becoming a 1.2k salary technical draftman? for 6mths orso.. till i can go further studies... hope it turn out good... cuz u know... many of my course mates are there.. in cluding the not so friendly and supper backside attker... hope he made another choice to go for his music course ler... haha.. am i so evil?

No comments: