Tuesday, April 10, 2007

sushified

the-return-to-the-blog post. another lame 1.

for this is the second day, i eat sushi with cheap pay.
with a card of previllege, we eat sushi without edge.
scallops eggs tenpura ebi, fish roe abalone and unagi.
on all sorts of sushi we feast, without a care on the price list.
we eat non-stop like a bull, untill we get really full.
johnny settle the cheap bill, and he treat me a free meal.
too much sushi for the day, i stomachache for whole day.
i eat so much cuz i'm poor, during normal rate i dont dare enter.

done bout sushi. i just ate alot. thats all. then that nite i cut my hair. short hair now. still same ugly face..then today after sushi i bought my nike~ yeah~ my second nike~ good. cost me 200+. nevermind. claim back from my brother will i do. walking around timesquare.. damn i've been there for so many many times... i been to all corners of it. but still it depends on who u go there with... ^^ ding* ding* opsy..went kfc for dinner? (5.30 nia) c'mon~ my stomach is still full with the prawns and prawns and unagi and wasabi. shit. since A and B both going, the choice is not there for me to make. i dunno wat more else to write.. write history ;like i oways do? duwan la.. next time la...

No comments: