Friday, April 13, 2007

fed up

damn it... when i on my pc this morning, it says fail to detect my harddisk.. nvm.. not the first time... i m used to it... and i fix it.. again.. now thats not the main problem... the thing is after typingthe password, and in the waiting screen pops up a window... F* me hard this 1... it says that the window fails to load all my settings from what i have saved.. and stuff la... and it reminds me that nothing will be save in this profile cuz window is providing me a temporary 1.. like what u see in guest account... omg... so i lost many thing... actualyl not lost.. i manage to found them back n keep them on track... just when everything look so fineagain... the freaking harddisk fail again... i reset again the pc and everyting go back the begining.. again... omg.... so now i cant use my primary admin account d... somehow corrupt or watsoever... damn... so i created a new account... transfer what i can transfer to this account... lost some games saved fiel... i mean i kinda lost all the saved files except for the fm... shit. and my autocad files... i leftthem on desktop.. gone after the 2nd time it fails... shitX100... redo some changes.. a lil bit only la... lucky i got save in my pendrive... so now... hopefully.... my pc can supporttill the end of my course... i m so lazy to get new hardsik and do new window again.... aih... so now here is it... a fed up post .... by a fed up person using a fed up computer.... (should i get a mac laptop when i am ready to abroad to overseas?)

2 comments:

Liu Chee Chung said...

Get a Macbook.. good for u i'm sure. or more info of y getting a Mac, read my blog, haha..

cheekang not ck said...

NO MONEY... GET MACDONALD CAN LA... MACBOOK.. U SPONSOR LA...^^