Friday, April 20, 2007

done.

yes. done my assignment finally.... relief? strangely i dont feel any. i dunno why. maybe the end of this asignment leads to the coming of the only paper of this sem. and as well as leading towards the end of my life here in kl. this is the last day of my course week. a normal day. presenting my design, model, drawings and stuff today. was wrokign more than 19 hrs the day before. sleepless. torchering. suffering. and the presentation.. frankly i dont like what i present. perhaps i dunno what am i talking in front of the teacher there. twas an wholey unprepared 1. hentam all the way to the end. damnit. just feels like i miss out many points and never goes deep into it.

so. i had blog for 2 years and more. hah. including when i just arrived here in kl, pindah pindah a few times, and many events, meet people, get friends, developed enemies, conjured fire, express love, till now the end of my kl life. the end of many something else. think back on what happened in this 2 years. ahh... speechless. words cant described... to much emotion and feelign combined.

besides the exam, on 30th, and its super rushing cause i have to pass this house back to the pwner on the 1st of may. 10 days frm now. settling the line n streamyx thing. can i just dont give a damn bout it cuz i defintely not able to terminate it now. have not reach the due time stated in contract. and if i have to pay to terminate, plus cant get back my deposit, i rather dun fuck it till it automatically cut the line... should i not do so? i dunno. and to move back all my belongings back to kuantan. i wonder whn will i havetime to do so.. exam... stuffs.... strugging. should i or not put all or nearly all of my stuff at my aunts place 1st? but who is going to fetch those stuff there? call my paresnt up or seekign help from others? the 2nd will i go genting. now.. should i stay at my aunt place for a nite? or stay at limys place instead? after genting 2 days should i or not go back to kuantan straight away? or i shall stay a few nite here enjoy the final time or do some research on my further studies?

i just trying to escape everything for few days first. last question. should i be proud or not cuz the whole final 5 weeks project is done >70% done by me alone. pathetic group. can i named it so? the politics in my course are bugging crazy. some valuable members of groups were drawn to one group, making the best products and projects of all time all the time. my group i think suffers alot in this1. 2 of them have to resit many papers, have to lighten their jobs, my gf done mostly the whle model, with the help of the other members, and myself, and the other jobs all by myself. i really dun wan to do it all by myself. but helpless. who can i cry out to? God. Amen.

No comments: