Monday, August 20, 2007

the 240 minutes of lost and found

august 20, 10.05am
- venue : lecture theater -

i took off my jacket, it was kinda warm in the hall. Justin Beal, guest speaker of the morning. i knew by any chance the wallet tend to slip out from the pocket of my jacket when i take it off, i assure myself to check on it.

present day, 13.13 pm
- venue : group study room -

i suddenly found that my wallet is missing. twas not in my pocket anymore, nor is it in my bag and any possible location. nervous i was. thinking back what i got in the wallet, made me terrified. $410 cash, maybank mastercard, commonwealth bank atm card, malaysia ic, jay chou calender, international student id, utas student id, medibank health card, alot of my handsome pictures(baobei), my very nice polo wallet(thx u guys), and a double-heart RM1 given to me by wanbin apx. 2,628,000minutes ago.

13.16pm
-venue : lecture theater-

students inside already, lecturer wasn't there yet, i rush through the place i was sitting. made a rough browse... nothing found.

13.20pm
-venue : reception counter-

made a report to Darren. He was helpful. i made a decision to go home to double check whether i dropped it in my room, since the night before, was tiring rushing assignment.

14.10pm
-venue : r40 leprena-

i was praying non-stop. but remember back last sunday, i went to church and read a verse said that i will be uplifted and all worries will be gone if i place all things into God's hand. and i did. no. it was not in my room. about to give up, i called my dad, requested my mastercard to be canceled.

14.28pm
-venue : bus stop-

prayed. prayed. and prayed. hoping my phone rings and Darren told me that someone found the wallet.

14.50pm
-venue : lecture

back to lecture theater. its cleared. i have time and space to do an intent search around the place. row by row... i search in between every minor gap... at an instance, miraculously, i spotted my dear wallet~!! sitting in V position in between the steps and the chairs~! holy grace~! i picked it up and nothing is lost~! apparently nobody spotted it.


.: i am so unspiritual, unholy, yet He saved me again and never give up on me, i do not know how to quote a bible verse, i am not familiar with the bible, i am a sinful man. god never fails to make me glad, praise him with all your heart. amen. :.

No comments: