Sunday, August 26, 2007

work-over-loads

maybe its just life at uni. loads of assignments queuing to be served. i hardly have time to sniff for the past 2 weeks.

a pic taken during my "ji pai" (自拍) session. b4 going to the church.

had done elevations, sections and perspective manually last week. for the past 3 days, done the plans using archicad. same building, a lil bit of design alteration, 2 subjects. focus on different area when doing the different assignments on the same building. (get moi?)

went to my grp members hse to do assignments for the past 3 days. slept there last night. his room size = my room size x 3 ; my rental = his rental x 2... anyways, i am moving to his room next semester if there is no major disruption. while he move to the other room. during my visit, he cook for me~ (yay. save money)and in the night around 2am, i took his bike to go home. how dark was it? close your eyes and imagine. 4degrees + dark + alone + ghost + creepy + trees with scary branches + moving grasses + shadows + wind + cat + silent

my collection of soft drinks. 99c~!! the lil mtndew i got fr free during some occasion last time.

i love timtam~!! i lost count i had eaten how many of'em.

cereals~ +-700g for +-4 Aud. ok ok la~

went a speedy shopping in woolworths and coles. got really cheap breads from woolworths and really cheap soft drinks from coles. later went back to school to print them assignments out. 1 of my friend treat me a cigga. 1st ciggy in aussie in my school compound. 16aud 1 large box of ciggy...That's Myr48...

bus ticketssss... mahal~!! seriously i am getting a third/forth hand car next semester.

i youtubed namewee. the song rox. i dont think there is any problem with it. i like it. download the video and save it for me thanks. i youtubed riyo mori too... sure sh's hot... but still i like the elva-look-alike in the photo taken by weikee in pc fair.

time to rest. my shoulder had been aching for more than 1 week. couldn't afford to let my left arm to dysfunction.

No comments: