Tuesday, January 08, 2008

back to school shopping

the 10 days summer course is starting tomorrow! very nervous. has been resting and relaxing for so long.. suddenly back to school.. hope i can survive it. bought some requirements for the ceramic course i am going to take. ride a bike with one of my mate to grab those stuff. hot and tired + my ass is painful because the bicycle seat is killing my ass cells. bought sketch book, brushes, tape, markers, and 2 megazines. still need to grab some extra later...

for those who dunno what ceramic course i am referring to...

grab a table lamp because its super dark in the night.

bought an apron. this is Expensive. $15aud~!! =.=''

a bonus pic. very powerful earphone for my ipod. and its (red).
my apron is (red)
my office chair is (red)
my cookies container is (red)
my table cloth is (red)
my earphones. love it so much.! muax

No comments: