Sunday, January 20, 2008

hari potter 3

final episode of harry hari potter: The Goblet after Fire. Time to show few of my works:


> You don't want to know what happened to this set after the glazing. It took a lot of my effort to paint this out, but i layered the type of glazing wrongly. wasted. sigh.







> Raku glazed. its sort of like a toss of luck and the resulting effect is unpredictable. these 2 are the good ones. at least you can know how unpredictable by looking at the neighboring stuff. Can't give them away, they are still locked inside some glass unit in school, and i don't give a crap to get them back.





> I personally think this bowl is the best. yellow+purple. but sadly my sifu dropped it when handling it out from the kiln. gg my lil bowl.








> I purposely made small bottles because they are nicer; although not functional. it looks nice because sifu used different method to fire it. should have introduced it earlier so i wont waste so many of my works.







End of the boring hari potter story. now i can blog other things. no longer bind by this series~ woo and i am going back kuantan~ woo~ look at the countdown on top~ woo~ sibeh ganjiong... 1st time go Melbourne airport... scary~! and i HAVEN'T FOUND A PLACE TO STAY YET~ NEXT MONTH COME BACK SLEEP UNDER THE BRIDGE!

No comments: