Tuesday, July 04, 2006

the 13th post

last friday. ys suddenly sms me while i napping. talk bout wat going out or sumthing. then i go maple to discuss with him( FYI) he will be there whne u ned to find him..
and that nite after 9.30, ater the 2x exp event in maple story, i took the train lrt to kelana jaya.. only to get my joyful full of expectations feeling to be ruined by a sms by limchengchuan saying that asking me to take taxi to dunn owat bk3 wat mamak.. damn pissed off.. b4 that he agreed to get a transport for me.. now i hav2 waste 20 bucks taking a faking taxi to ioi mall.. to further pissed me, i waited there alone in the dark (11pm), sitting in the carpark, for 30 minutes feeding those bloodlusting mosquitoes... i was like cursing there.. thinking that i shuld not be there..
well,... finally cc called me.. asking me to take the overhead bridge to the other side of the highway.. c'mon.. my anger rise to the.. well. almost max.. then i saw ys with his kind and innocent smile waving at me.. wow.. incredibly my maddness was off.. then walkking towards the car.. waja.. with the driver a fren of cc call vincent(vincente after we know each other)so off we ehad to this stupid mamak call al eh wat i oso forget d.. how stupid? haha.. those tables acroos the roads and the big screen in the middle of the field.. shitty ler.. the used to be huge screen with projector turn out to be a 4 inches mini tv... plus the unstrategic arrangements of tables n chairs make us hard to watch the match.. tha match between germany n argentina.. well as i hope to be, argentina were out.. bravo riquelme~!!
well, so rare the chance having me , cheanseng, ah hee, yoongseeet, chengchuan, and bensen and some chuan frends sitting together... it was like a few months or a decade ago since we did that.. haha.. after the boring( cuz the stupid screen too small) match, we stay overnite at the vincente house.. and b4 that, we went cc to play some dota n maple.. till 6-7 am.. alao...feels like dying dy.. then back home to sleep..
the second day.. wake up late.. 10 am d.. have a good nite sleep... but only 2 hours.. then take trains to timesquare.. sing k... all like zombie... not really singging/... then walk around... went sg wang n c some stupid myfm football gameshow.. then bought a new pants.. (halfly force by ys) hehe... then go back timesquare watch superman... not so good though.;..the movie is quite unlogic.. thats wat we felt.. then spent another night at vincente hse.. the other mornig.. he sent me to ioi mall n cheanseng was there already, picking me up n fetch me to kelana jaya.. well. end of story..

No comments: