Monday, July 31, 2006

sunday

on this sunday, i follow my parents and my aunt's parents to this boulevard hotel beside mid valley to eat buffet... after jamming along the way we reached there.. haha. . buffet~!! variety of the food is common and usual... nothing special... and perhaps its not so varuety... no cheese cake... well, nevermind, i rush to get the foods, and tried all... f*ing full~~ those food are not as good as i expect.. sigh..i mean its not up to its standard... few star hotel ler... whoalemak~ my mom says the toufu stinks, the vege is too hard.. bla bla bla.. well i keep quiet al the while... thos gold cuts are as nice as usual. ( dunno y i like them, and my dad just hate'em.) the ice kacang is nice..(cuz u get to make it urself..) the fried rice sux... the chickens sux.. my bro says the fiish sux... he likes the rojak.. the spagetti sux.. luckily they got the pasta right... the tomyam and asam laksa is nice... those cakes are normal.. and the others as usual... so i go back to my hostel straight frm the ktm station... and trust me its faking suffering with ur tummy full of yummy on those trains.. dont try this at home..

1 comment:

cheekang not ck said...

boulervard of broken foods

i fill my empty tummy, in the boulevard of broken foods, where the foods like shit, and they even dunno how to cook... and so on.. (refers to greenday song- boulevard of broken dreams)