Thursday, July 13, 2006

sickness strike~

well... 2 days before i was sick.. not a normal sicknees i encounter , but the more unusula tat strikes me.. its sort of like gastric plus sort of failure in digestion system...
super suffering.. fells like gonna die soon... it starts like this...
so we went this place for dinner... and i order this stupid so not ebven a lil bit tasty "mit pan min" frm this ugly looking stall... damn regret... i order a small 1 and plus an egg.. but after so long of wating,... he serve me the supa large 1 and no eggs.. i kept quiet. then the whole bowl of noddles have no "liu" 1... damn.. ikan billis, damn lotsa vege.. and unfinished noodles... wit a tasteless soup.... so hard to partake... but i force myself to finish it as i oways remember not to waste food.. haha.. so untill midnite... doing pq wit maple frends... still i feel full.. then i go to bed.. feeling not so well but hoping that sleep can cure me well.. so it went out wrong.. i felt sumthing is wrong wit my stomach.. cant go to skool.. feeling dam cold.. even wit 3 layers of blanket oso it din help much... and weirdly i feel FULL.. my stomach must have need spoiled by the stupid noodles... (damn dunno how to make dun open stall la.~!!@# ccb!@#) i suffer till nite... wait my fren fetch me go c doctor.. now listen here... the dotor charged me rm42!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@# empat dua she said... i ask again for confirmation n get the same answer as well... damn.. so damn expensive... there goes my 1 week wages... for food... zzz... so i went home.. vomit for the 3rd time... and take those pillss.. and sleep.. then the next day i feel much better d... still not going to skool... got mc ma... and having a terrible flu... zzz.. play 2 dota match at hse... win all(yoohoo) and on maple awhile til cant tahan go sleep.. and till now i m nearly fully recovered.. but still cant eat... pity me cing ppl eat double burger...T_T

No comments: