Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Gadgets

WAH~~ xuan's laptop is so damn cool rite~!! I am currently copying pictures from a camera to my pc. 1st tiem for me to do so.... haha.. I took some picture of my laptop, its cherryred burlwood covering the front.... not as nice as i thought it would be.... boring.. the Dell Inspiron 6400. I think all dell has a same facade. In 潮爆大状 everyone is using it.

side view

top view

Some view of it.... give opinion... the important part : speX

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo Processor T7200 2GHz, 4MB Cache, 667 MHz FSB
2GB (2 X 1024MB) 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM (1gb was given to me free!)
120GB SATA Hard Drive
8X DVD+/-RW

256MB NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) Go 7300 TurboCache
Running Window Vista
Wireless, ADSL, Card reader, Bluetooth

It cost me MYR4200 and I bought it online. Dell wor... zzz... my bro recommended to me and i always listen to him. I am goodboy. Yesterday my mom offer to fetch me to buy a new pair of shoes. I dunno what shoes to buy but she brought me to a place in front of the post office. There sells whole lots of footwear. I was forced to buy a pair of shoe there. I was like so blank because I never really thought of buying any shoes at the moment. FYI, I owned a pair of hang-kai nike, soccer nike, cloth-material dr.cardin. I think its enough for me but the tauke intro me a pair of running adidas, and my mom says i need to exercise also when i get there. Which i think it makes sense. Finally, she brought the MYR160 adidas running for me. I am totaly thankful for it. Grateful. Even she was like buying a pair of low usage shoe for me. I dunno when will i have the chance to use it, to wear it. But faith is i know someday in the future i will certainly need it.

kasut baru bernama adidas vanquish

1 comment:

Liu Chee Chung said...

haha, lucky u listen to me, cz there's no other laptop dat can support vista well in msia market now, sux.. Dell dun look nice, but spec is more important ma.. n bout the shoe, wat for mummy force u buy la, as if u'll exercise, ceh..so now muz go there exercise lo, haha.. i think buying a formal black shoe is more practical anyway..