Thursday, July 05, 2007

Geez

For how long I've been slacking? Not really long nia. I found that while i was pausing everything about my blog, everyone else were pratically doing the same thing i did.

You might ask me : so how? 2 more days to go... how do you feel? how about your gf?
How do i feel? Mixed feelings. Gf? I dunno how to asnwer you.

Lately I've been flooded by question asking me which part of Australia I ma go to.

Tasmania

I am going to be a Tasmanian Devil.

I do not have an external harddisk. So i have been transfering data from my pc to my laptop. Triring. Toilsome.

Not long ago, 5 hours after i got my laptop, I did something stupid to it end up with me formatting it. The problem is harddisk calshing. I lost the preset allocated hd for Dell Media Direct. As well lost some backup files set in by Dell and the factory settings. Not long later, about a few days, I did something wrong again. Much as well the same root causing problem--- the Vista compatibility. Format lagi.. install balik the stuff... and most importantly, found 2 great vista compatibility software and hardware list online. Bookmarked.

SO.. I hope everything has been palned well, by God.

Launceston, Tasmania.. probably 1 of the most backward location in Aus. AS xyn said : ulu, Crystle (hopefully i spelled it correct) said : dull... I say : YES. I KNOW. I HAVE NO CHOICE THOUGH.
For it, I made a pledge to whom-it-may-concern, I'ma study hard when i got there. This is a promise.

溏心风暴 very nice. watch it or regret not watching it. If you have the chance. Ending theme very nice... 心领 by 林峰 + 钟嘉欣.

No comments: