Monday, July 16, 2007


The Departure
-7th July 2007-


Around 8.30pm I reached KLIA, with the company of my dad, mom, my younger bro, my old-aunt and my cousin. Right after the door opens, I met Hee, ys and cs. 10 secs later, I met Johnny , st and kent. All of them promised to send me off to Aus. Hanging around with them while waiting for the long queue to check in. Took some pictures and having some yi yi bu she time. I was having problems during my check-in, the officer said they have to arrange the seat for me, aka the seats were full. My dad was so nervous, keep on giving pressure to the person in charge. In the end, I was given a Golden Club Class instead of economy class. Cool~~ sadly it was not business class, just a 1st class. Avice: check in as late as possible the next time you board a plane.
After hugging and waving goodbye, my lonesome journey begins. I stepped out from the lift, pulling 2 baggage, heading towards places I’ve never been. It would be the 1st time for me to be at the terminal. Those procedures and stuff were all new to me. I was kinda nervous not knowing what to do. But for the sake of my image, I act cool and calm all the time, while at the same time observing carefully what others are doing so that I can somehow follow what they did. I noticed that the main terminal building was very big, with a forest in the middle of the terminal. Haha… finally I saw it… I did a research about KLIA last year in my final and now I got the chance to see it myself. Great~ Directly I board the transit train and walked some distance to my gate. It was a long queue at the waiting room. I queued like what others were doing, for like 10 minutes and realized I was heading to Rotterdam. Rupa-rupanya Sydney lane kat sebelah…zzz
In the plane… woohoo… I got first class seat… muahhaa… some more its beside window… syokz.. Took some pictures… now I feel kinda exciting going to Sydney. Sincerely before that, I feel nothing… lolz… I have no feel even I am going to fly to somewhere else in the next 24 hours. I was sitting there, trying to figure out how to get those tv and stuff to work. Can’t do it too obviously cause face problem. If people found out that I was this noob then where should I place my face? The seat was spacious. Not long later, the stewardess pushed in a trolley with satays. I was called mr. Liu through out the whole journey… macam adult liao… haha… I ate quite a lot of chicken satays… damn. They were even better than satay zul. I ordered apple juice as told by johnny it’s the best juice on plane. Not long later, she show me the menu and I ordered my dinner. Then she brought some breads, I chose the garlic bread cuz I dunno what’s the name for the rest… zzz.. After that, she brought us one kind of western spaghetti with prawns which is cold and tasteless. That was suppose to be the appetizer but I was already filled with satays. After that, my beef steak was served. Steak is best serve with -- wine~ I ordered red wine. French one. Nice. But I was too full to describe how the steak taste like. After the main dish was the dessert. Nice. I watch a lame honking movie before I slept. For like 2 hours, the stewardess woke me up for the continental breakfast. C’mon~ it was 4 in the morning.. Who eat breakfast at this time? Furthermore I am still full la… I chose a bread and a muffin. I ate the bread and toss the muffin back after 2 bites. Disgusting muffin full of raisins and some dunno what. Johnny! Itu muffin tarak sedap la… drink 2 glass of strawberry health drink, sort of like yogurt drink. Then I was too full I even neglected the yummy yogurt… sigh… not long later, we reached Sydney. It was 8 am in Australia time. I realized that the purpose of the stewardess waking us up is to suit the Australia time zone. To help us to fit ourselves to it. Another long queue at the custom. Which typical of myself, following what others are doing. Grab my baggage at the collection area, got my passport checked by 2 officers. Tot I am a terrorist? Lolz.






some pictures... ahh~~

No comments: