Monday, July 16, 2007

Sydney > Launceston
-8th July 2007-



Sydney.. After going through some luggage scan and stuff, I asked an officer about the domestic transit. Then I follow what he told me and gone to Qantas domestic transit. Queue there for like 20 minutes and more. Ahh~ finally it was my turn.. I showed him the ticket and he told me I was at he wrong place… omg… wtf… so shameful la…. He told me roughly where should I go which I don’t really know what he is talking about. He’d written some notes for me which I thought it would be enough for me to go to the right place. Then I walked back out to Sydney airport… compare to KLIA Sydney airport are just too small… tiny. I was still lost in the airport. Its not that its big till I got lost, its tiny as I said, its because I have no idea where should I go to…zzz…I asked some people in the information counter, and got really good information. Alright, I actually still dunno how to interpret my flight ticket. I dunno why they print the word Qantas near the bottom of the ticket which draw me to focus on Qantas airlines. Bloody. I actually need to go out from the airport, took a 5aud bus ride to another domestic terminal, named jet star.
There goes my bloody 5aud. It was 10 am and It was too early for me to check in. therefore I spent 1hour ++ there, sitting at the railing doing nothing. Yeah~ before that, when I just reached, I go to Qantas service lane. Queued there, they told me that my ticket was issued by jet star and I have to go to the other counter to check in. then only I know I have to wait till 11.30pm to check in to Launceston. Bloody shameful la…noob ass Caucasian dunno how to interpret the bloody ticket. What a shame. After check in, I don’t dare to go in yet cuz the person who checked me in said something like I cant dunno what what what (sorry la.. Tarak ingat liao) untill its 12.20pm. But then, I go observed. I saw people actually went in, so I ikut saja lah… go queue with my trolley… I already felt weird cuz nobody else is pushing a trolley except myself. After few more steps 1 guy came and ask me to put away the trolley…walao… another what-a-shame case. OMG. During the baggage scan, (this 1 was the strictest among all the scans I went through) they actually asked us to take out our laptop from the bag to get scan separately. My laptop bag kena. Zzz… they found a pair scissor in my laptop bag. (terrorist~!@#) which I don’t remember putting it inside until it was shown to me. Swt. There goes my scissor… went down to the shopping area and gates. Ignore the shopping and I walked straight to my gate. I remember clearly it was gate 57, and I cant see my flight to Launceston on the screen. Stated that I have to shown the boarding pass no later than 1220pm. Looked at the time, it was 1218pm already. Shocky~ I was getting nervous… I dunno what to do… T.T the word Qantas was all over the place… even in gate 57... Qantas haunt me~~ once again I have to shamefully go to Qantas desk behind gate 57 to ask them to confirm my boarding pass… sigh… they just told me to look at the screen, which doesn’t help much. Suddenly, dunnoy why I walked pass gate57 screen and I saw the bloody Launceston… haha… damn~ but I am still unsure whether I miss it previously so many times or it just pop up.
Now lets talk about this jet star. They don’t have the bridge thing to link us directly into the plane. The plane is smaller and its known as air bus. It was raining mildly, I followed the crowd in a queue, walked outside and took a staircase into the jet, like what we saw in tv and movies. Shocking is the walking path is super narrow. I had to put my hand luggage above some other seats, and forced myself back to my seat. Oh how unbearable. The seats were so packed and crammed. I can hardly move my legs. Another window seat for me but I don’t care. I slept even before it took off, woke up only when it was landing. Peaceful journey. There was a Chinese guy to pick me up as well as a girl from US and A. The air was cool and freezing, just like what its like when I was in Sydney. The Chinese guy is actually my senior doing architecture, he is from Singapore. He drove me to get an optus sim card and 9bucks double pack pillow. I actually stuck them 2 into 1 pillow case. They were too soft to be called pillow. He brought me to McD and I had my lunch-dinner there. Then it was getting dark and I settled into my room. It was freezing out there. I dare you to go stand outside for 5 minutes wearing singlet and short pants. Yeah limys I am talking to you~!! Cheers~





1. view from top -- sydneY~
2. 5 aud bus inter-terminal
3. tiny jet no star
4. road trip towards Launceston... see the signboard?

No comments: