Wednesday, October 31, 2007

freedom x sad

Finally i am free! free of stress free of assignments!
Sadly, i don't have any games to play...
Sadly, i cant take culinary and photoshop in summer school.
Sadly, i forced to take black and white photography, i don't really know what.
Sadly, i only have one last piece of 50dollar bill.
Sadly, i have to settle some house thingy.
Sadly, i need to go and look for a temporary job.
Sadly, i found the apple picking job but it only start in Dec.
Sadly, my laptop started to produce 'busy' sound..even it is not. T.T
Sadly, i am still lonely.
Sadly, Launceston is dull

The reason for me to post this is because i am very free, when i am in my room. and moreover, i broke the ipod earphone (the right side is now and will forever be mute)i am just trying to clean them with these...
(my favourite condom sizes wet tissue)
or maybe i am too rude doing it...
it makes me so sad... so i do feel sad about stuff i randomly looted. the sound quality is good, but sadly, only pleasure my left ear now... but i don't think i am going to use it again... unless have to.

No comments: