Monday, October 01, 2007

I got 2 submission next week. And i have yet to stat either of them. To be honest I am kinda doom now, and I don't really know what happened to me. I can still watch alot of movies during weekends.

Today i ate the worst fish burger from the shop across the street. Later on, me and my friend missed a bus, so we went to a tavern to have a beer while waiting for another bus to come. (my idea actually) everything seems so fine, until just now when i reached home, i felt so sick, straight away i hopped into ma bed, but my stomach is so damn unwell. the second i sat up on ma bed, those sisa makanan from stomachku burst out uncontrollably. (some spilled on the floor, but i leave it there to rot.. muahah) i vomited the beer and the burger into my basin, and it got stuck. without further treatment, i terus go sleep la~ then when i woke up, i thought so hard of how to clean the basin, i can see that my stomach failed to digest what i had, the shape and form of unwell-chewed veges, tomatoes, breads and even cheese are seen so clearly, i know i should've taken a picture of it. its so damn disgusting. btw, its cleaned now, i use ma cup to 'but' them out.
still i dont have the 'mood' and hunger to eat dinner, somemore i dunno go and read limcc post terkini tentang burger-burger dan makanan.... *~*

No comments: