Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i dunno when do i had this dream. its either in the nap just now or the the night before. but that's not the point. the point is, the details of my dream. i dream of my dog.
my doggy, the brown color very handsome dog, had died for nearly 3 months. which was captured by MPK when he was taking a stroll around the neighbourhood. this happened during the very few days while all of us were in kl sending me off. when my parents got back, they cant find him, his shadows nor heard of his sound in few days. they went to MPK trying to look for him, among all others dogs who share the same fate as my dog, they cant spot him. gg. we were all sad. its been quiet since then, until they got 2 more puppies frm somebody later.
+++++++++RIP dobby
++++++++++++++

2 comments:

Le Fei said...

You sound very horribly miserable. Cheer up, dude!

Maybe you can watch more movies on your lappy?
Maybe you can walk around the city to shop for a pair of earphones?
Maybe you can go to the school gym to do some workout?
Maybe you can go to the gorge to take a walk?

So many maybes...

Porkie Pie said...

r.i.p. doggy.

I'll miss you.