Friday, October 12, 2007

yes~ i've done all assignmets that needed to be done. all submitted. phew~ and now... its time for another assignment~!! suck big time.

oh yea, there was this sport shop which is about to shift, to a place far far away, which is just across the street, is having some sort of old-stock-clearance-sale. and i grabbed some (can i say cheap?) stuff from it.
a backpack and a jacket. total of $30. yay i can now get a laptop sleeve and use the backpack as my new laptop bag. but then the sleeve on retail is too expensive, and i can't use my credit card to create an account in ebay, suck big time. i need some1 with an account to help me get cheap stuff~~~~
Pink Ribbon Day is the signature day of the NBCF and is officially the fourth Monday in October. October is also internationally known as Breast Cancer Month. i see these wrist bands on accommodation services counter, all in a small box with a small coins inlet to fund for this breast cancer campaign. I, born with a heart of kindness, courteous, loving, tender-hearted, propitious, helpful, thoughtful, understanding, etc etc... decided to grab 1 to help those needed and really, pinky wrist band looks real nice, and it raise the gayness of a guy, which is cool~ XD well, if I was I, i could've grab the items and cabut while acting cool like nothing happen, cuz normally no people will stand there and look after the box, and people expect people to pay. but this time, unsure since when, I am good. I had become good boy. I know i was always a good boy, just got better XD. so, with one hand touching my heart, i paid 2 dollars for it. =) instead of 3.

No comments: