Tuesday, October 23, 2007

ok now my back is aching.. still aching... it feels like... ant bites, just with a far larger mouth that is able to bite the area between my shoulders. the pain strikes me occasionally, it strikes when it feels like.
done my final presentation, finally, but, i have no idea what was i presenting. its like i haven't totally expressed my idea. know why? cuz i've been working hard previous week, overnight at library, working till late, doing last minute research (the problem with myself, indecisive of my concept, always comes out with extra ideas, with no time to fully convert it. noob.) then on saturday, worked on my laptop continuously for 20 hrs in my school, and the next day after that, from 12 to 1am. handed it in 30+ minutes passed the submission deadline, but still it will be ok, as long as i don't use my pendrive to plug into the macbook during presentation, still (self)considered on-time submission.presentation was on 9am the same day. without preparation and stuff. aih. (a thing i find quite high-tech, maybe because its the first time i am doing it, the submission is on midnight, weird right? and we just have to access school mac and drag our folder into the server, and the next morning, our work will appear in the macbook, more awesome is that because we were divided into smaller groups with different tutor and different tutorial rooms, and they never make mistakes by putting you in the wrong group. efficiency.) i suck big time in my design presentation, and was late for my BTD submission, there goes my 5%.
After the submission, i learn alot of lesson. Never do last minute design alteration. Be more precise on what the question want. Know my own limits(if so, i actually ended doing nothing, my limit scale 0-0.1) Read more journals. Get a new mouse. GET A CAR.( fuck yes, no car, no class, no submission, no nothing, no use, can die. bus fare expensive, ccb no bus after 5pm, take bus not flexible, got car can go home bath, nonit waste 1 hr waiting for bus during weekend, nonit hand up assignment at night, no car can freeze to death, no car can go back malaysia help my dad do spectacle.oops, cannot oso, cannot go airport leh... fuck la)
I used alot of programs in this assignment. and lucky enough my laptop still can handle it. Just. Archicad, Autocad, powerpoint, photoshop, and alots of opened file n folder. photoshop, killing my space; archicad, consuming my memory; autocad, i forgot 95% how to use it. and i was like, have to keep on thinking of many things, resolution of problems, new method of solving problems and stuff. and i was so stupid i forgot i can use my camera as scanner, so i can simply hand draw and take picture~!! draw every sketch diagrams using autocad, waste time. publish to pdf, edit in photoshop, convert to jpeg.. damn. used alot of newly attempt software throughout this assignment: sketch up, photoshop, archicad. and forgot the software i once super familiar with-- autocad.
enough of babbling, i just loan 13 books from library. and tomorrow have to start studying for next week visual test. scary arr~~ cannot do what i did during college: low input, can still get reasonable output. here low input = hell. last time after class can stay at home dota till next 'available' class. relax. and because of that, my knowledge are so damn limited. I was like 100 years behind.

No comments: